Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
SEO is the way of ensuring a website can be found easily in search engines - it is a form of online marketing. This is done through using keyword analysis, editing meta descriptions and making all the content on your website search engine friendly. SEO is used to improve organic/non-paid search results. The best tool we use for monitoring site progress is Google Analytics.
It is vital that your website is optimised so it is visible in Google Search Engine. Otherwise you will gain little traffic or sales, and also fail to retain visitors.
We have optimized many websites, such as Globe Metalworks Ltd., Outdoor Lighting Ireland, School Bag Racks, and Waterteck. If you have a website that isn't performing well, we will edit its content so it will rank higher in search engines, and improve your business's sales.
All websites we design will already be optimised, but as with any website it will need work as time goes on.
Prices vary according to the work being done and the time spent improving your website. We offer very competitive rates so feel free to contact us!
Our SEO Strategy
SEO is an ever-changing aspect in every digital marketing plan. Glassweb has achieved highly successful results with other websites before – our SEO strategy works well for any business.
As is our SEO standard, Glassweb will:
- ensure page titles, meta tags, descriptions and keywords, heading tags and are optimised on each website page
- monitor SEO progress using Google Analytics
- provide keyword research and optimisation for all of your requested keywords
- provide you with a report every month (or as requested) detailing all statistics related to views, clicks, booking form submissions etc.
- track all CTA button clicks using Google Tag Manager
- backing up all website data each month to the cloud
SEO is included for 3 months with all our new websites!
SEO for new websites
Glassweb will carry out an extensive check on the new website prior to the launch. This will include completing the following activities:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
- Testing online forms
- Tested in all major search engines
- Error 404 inspection
- Tested on mobile devices
- Google, bing and yahoo based onsite and offsite registrations to include:
- Registrations with yahoo / bing and sitemap submitted
- Xml sitemaps and submitted to webmaster tools
- Xml sitemaps submitted to google
Glassweb will monitor website and SEO progress using Google Analytics, and we will send a monthly report, so the website’s performance can be viewed by the business owner.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Number of Sessions
- Session Length
- Device Type
Social Media Management
Glassweb offer Social Media Management as part of our SEO work.
There are many benefits of social media to a business. Social media can be used to:
- increase brand awareness
- increase brand loyalty
- make your business more customer friendly
- engage with your target audience through targeted advertising
A business can inform customers about products and promote products on social media. Customers can interact with your business directly and leave reviews, likes and comments. Satisfied customers may recommend a business to others, potentially creating new customers and increasing sales. Not only is social media an effective way of promoting your business, but it is also cheap.
Glassweb manages your social media pages for your business. We give your pages a total facelift, including new photos and posts. Glassweb sets up new pages and link them to your website also.