Our websites perform well in Google Search Engine.
SEO is an ever-changing aspect in every digital marketing plan. Glassweb has achieved highly successful results with other websites before – our SEO strategy works well for any business.
As is our SEO standard, Glassweb will:
- ensure page titles, meta tags, descriptions and keywords, heading tags and are optimised on each website page
- monitor SEO progress using Google Analytics
- provide keyword research and optimisation for all of your requested keywords
- provide you with a report every month (or as requested) detailing all statistics related to views, clicks, booking form submissions etc.
- track all CTA button clicks using Google Tag Manager
- backing up all website data each month to the cloud
SEO is included for 3 months with all our new websites!
Glassweb is located in Ballykilcline, Kilglass, Co. Roscommon and as such, we usually cater to small businesses in Longford, Leitrim and Roscommon.
Glassweb can give you a quote for a Trading Online grant application to your Local Enterprise Office. This is a grant that covers 50% of the price of your online store. Grants are available up to €2500 on a site costing €5000.
Click here for more information on the grant, or visit our Web Design page for more info.
Glassweb designs functional websites for all kinds of businesses, which gives your business an edge and make it stand out from the crowd.
Click here for more.
At Glassweb, we offer advice on the best way of promoting your business online and help your business rank higher in Google search results.
Click here for more.
Glassweb can update and improve the usability of your website through changing the colour scheme, adding new features and paring away outdated code. The result will be a cleaner, faster website.
Click here to learn more.
We have designed online stores and CMS brochure websites for many small businesses, from Roscommon to Australia. We've also updated others with our top-quality SEO work.
See our Portfolio page for more